Video Studio Rental
To protect the health and safety of outside visitors and our staff, the studio is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Take your video shoots to a new level with our modern, sophisticated studio and professional video production staff.
AM Best produces insurance industry news coverage, webinars and other content in our state-of-the-art video studio, located at our global headquarters in Oldwick, NJ. The studio, as well as our professional video team, are available to help you with your
multimedia production needs.
- 360-degree shooting plan and multiple sets allow for video types such as:
- News-style panel discussions with up to six participants
- Fireside chats for traditional, but more casual, interviews for up to three participants
- Standing or sitting camera guest(s) with a chroma key (green screen) for custom virtual backgrounds. Multiple furniture options available.
- HD robotic cameras that surpass current industry standards and can be operated directly from the control room for a wider range of shots, enabling full coverage of all panelists and guests
- State-of-the-art LED studio and accent lighting, which enables high-fidelity images and adaptive colors as well as teleprompters and other video production equipment to give you the best result
- Large in-studio monitors that display the presenter's logos, branding and exhibits
- Professional, experienced video staff, with backgrounds from news outlets such as CNN, Reuters, FOX News, E! and National Public Radio (NPR), as well as military photography
- HD-quality remote interviewing equipment that brings up to four concurrent offsite panelists into a recording or broadcast
- Ultra-high-speed in-studio internet bandwidth that delivers maximum resolution for viewers and offsite panelists
- Streaming equipment and software, which enables connectivity to third-party services and sites
Studio Rental to shoot a taped video or a live broadcast
- Includes set-up, rehearsal and production
- AM Best’s video production staff will supervise shoot, operate equipment and add basic onscreen graphics to the video (such as onscreen identification) as appropriate
- Video content recording and streaming
- Webinar production
- Remote interview participation
- Media training
- In-person presentations
Post-production services by the AM Best video production staff, such as the creation of complex broadcast graphics, on content that was shot in the AM Best video studio.
All third-party videos shot in the AM Best video studio will be scheduled based upon availability within the normal AM Best workday. All videos will be shot/edited in the standard definition video (DVD quality). Upon completion, the client will receive
a full-resolution .AVI file (or another format of their choosing as long as it is a recognized industry format that can be handled by AM Best’s NewTek editing system in full HD). Minimum studio rental time is one hour; additional hours are billed
to the nearest 30 minutes. Minimum editing time is one hour.