AM Best Internship Program
AM Best has an exciting Summer Internship Program that enables us to fulfill our commitment to the development of students towards a successful career. During the 8 week program, we incorporate targeted insurance industry training so that the interns
will have a general understanding of the insurance industry and how AM Best fits into the industry.
Each intern will be immersed in day-to-day activities and projects. They will also be assigned a mentor who will be responsible for the development and facilitation of learning. We want all of our interns to leave AM Best and be able to articulate
what they learned during their internship to prospective employers.
- Active undergraduate and graduate students attending an accredited college/university. Preference will be given to those entering Junior/Senior standing at the end of the internship.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Undergraduate and Graduate declared majors will be determined by the needs of the department.
- Additional criteria as established by each department.
- External candidates and immediate family members of AM Best employees are eligible for the internship program.
- Immediate family members may not work in the same department/team as their family member.
Benefits of the AM Best Company Internship Program:
- Interns receive valuable work experience in a corporate environment.
- Interns can help advance company projects that have been back-burnered due to staffing constraints. Interns may also supply an expertise of their own – such as familiarity with the latest technologies.
- The best interns come to be regarded as promising potential candidates for full-time entry-level positions at the company.