Analytical Development Program
The Analytical Development Program is designed to provide participants with the critical skills necessary to effectively perform credit analysis, data analysis and industry research across global insurance markets, including:
- Specialized knowledge: Discover the key elements driving insurers’ successes and failures, including the impact of the economy and regulatory issues.
- Exclusive training: Learn about the tools, methodology and criteria used to analyze and rate insurance companies, as well as the distinctions between statutory reporting principles and financial data statements.
- Networking opportunities: Get introduced to a wide network of leading insurance industry professionals.
- Financial insight: Learn how insurance industry trends affect market cycles, pricing and contract conditions.
- Extensive resources: Gain access to AM Best’s many special reports and publications which give critical understanding of the insurance industry.